There is huge appetite from across the sector to explore the full potential of technology in real estate – whether to future-proof assets, mitigate risk, build resilience or embrace efficiency. We explore the technologies and innovations that have the most compelling deployment potential across real estate portfolios globally and consider why some tech solutions might see adoption at scale where others might not (i.e. due to geography, theme, etc.).
We will also discuss how some technologies and innovations, including those stemming from outside the traditional boundaries of the real estate sector, are demonstrating measurable results through large-scale implementation.
Hear from the experts as they discuss technology adoption and deplotment in the built world:
- Faisal Butt, Managing Partner & Founder, Pi Labs
- Boris Segal, Director, Global Digital Partnerships, CBRE
- Andy Doyle, Innovation Director, Grosvenor Property UK
- Ella Walter-Pavlou, Innovation Manager, GPE
- Jenny Obee, Information and Digital Technology Director, Argent LLP
Register now for more CREtech events: https://www.cretech.com/events/