David Xides, Enterprise Account Executive, Inpixon discuses moving towards a permanent hybrid workplace – one where people will occupy and move between ‘preferred work’ locations: at home, on the road, and in the office.
This creates a distributed workforce. The demand then – is to create an equitable and connected workplace solution for workers across places and things in real-time – regardless of their current working location.
The best workplace experience platforms lead with a holistic ecosystem that streamline multiple use case into one mobile app experience that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
The key here – is to keep your technology/tools employee-centric In this session, we will unveil the ways you can implement a ‘connected employee’ journey through mobile-led touchpoints, such as:
- Managing and reserving physical spaces and workstations in shared desk model
- Controlling occupancies to meet local guidelines
- Delivering ongoing access to and reinventing amenities and perks
- Providing meaningful, relevant, and personalized content
- Leveraging location-aware technology to make spaces in the workplace safer and smarter
- Incorporating sensors and IoT technology to maintain real-time accuracy
- Integration location awareness that supports real employee and tenant use cases
Adoption is only possible by creating the highest-level end user experience, without it everything else is lost.
Register interest for 2022 CREtech events >> https://www.cretech.com/events/