This panel discussion will bring together different industry stakeholders to explore solutions to the affordability crisis in the housing market. The panellists will shine the light on the challenges of balancing the need for affordable housing with the needs of the real estate industry. Technology will be the focus of the discussion and the role it can play to drive meaningful change in meeting affordable housing needs.
Panelists will exchange best practices and knowledge to inspire collaboration and action to create sustained positive impact:
- Natasha Terinova, Director, REACH UK | Second Century Ventures
- Sarah Hopley, Lead Venture Builder, Venture Studio from Crisis
- Nathan Emerson, CEO, Propertymark
- Thomasin Renshaw, Chief Development Officer, Pocket Living
- Bridget Wilkins, Head of Digital Citizen Engagement, Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
Register now for more CREtech events: https://www.cretech.com/events/