Chase Garbarino, CEO of HQO, discusses the shift to experiential real estate and the impact of COVID-19 on the office market. He emphasizes the importance of customer-centricity and the need for data-driven real estate experiences. Garbarino explains the Rex platform and its components, as well as the Best Spaces to Work program. He provides examples of real estate companies using Rex to outperform the market and create better workplace experiences.
Think You’ve Got The Best Space? Nominate Your Space by March 15 to be included in HqO's first publication of Best Spaces to Work: http://tinyurl.com/45dd66b8
- The office market is undergoing a shift towards experiential real estate, driven by the need for better workplace experiences.
- COVID-19 has accelerated the transformation of commercial real estate into a more customer-centric and experiential industry.
- Data-driven real estate experiences are becoming increasingly important, as tenants and landlords seek to understand the impact of their physical spaces on employee productivity and satisfaction.
- The Rex platform, developed by HQO, provides tools for measuring and improving the real estate experience, including intelligence, marketplace, and manager components.
- The Best Spaces to Work lists are the only recognition and certification program that ranks and validates end-user real estate experiences in spaces in cities across the globe.